MUSKAAN Gold Dangle
Reach us on +919904045564 for help with material and delivery timelines.
Handcrafted with Love,
Each piece of Baka jewellery is handcrafted using sustainable materials. Attention to both design, detail and quality have been given utmost importance. The photos are accurate representations of the pieces, but as with all hand produced items, minor differences may exist. We love these imperfections because they make the pieces human and reflect the mark of the maker.
Product: MUSKAAN Gold Dangle
Material: Gold plated recycled brass and bamboo
Collection: Muskaan Gold
Product Dimension: 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm
Dimension of Package Box: 3" X 4" X 1"
Warranty: 1 Year
- The pieces are delicate and require careful handling as with any piece of handcrafted jewellery.
- Please avoid contact with liquids and perfumes.
- Avoid contact with any abrasive surfaces to help reduce scratches.
- Please clean the surface with a mildly damp cloth.
- Store in a plastic pouch so that your gold plating lasts longer.
- Wrap in soft cloth/paper keep separately.
Ciceroni works and encourages emerging designers of India who value handcrafted techniques, crafts and textiles in contemporary styles. We adhere to the highest quality standards and take great care in ensuring correct deliveries. In the rare instance you are not happy with your purchase, please refer to our Returns & Exchange Policy.
If the ordered piece doesn't fit you, please ship us the product back with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please add a small note of your size requirements and write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of receipt of damaged piece in transit, you can write to us on email@example.com and return the product with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products.
Exchanges and returns will not be accepted for custom-made orders.