Handmade with love by Equiivalence
Material: Hypoallergenic Brass
- Keep jewellery away from water to avoid tarnish.
- Remove jewellery while participating in physical activities, e.g. running, cleaning, etc.
- Avoid direct contact with make-up, perfume, body lotions, hair sprays and other chemicals.
- Avoid contact form direct sunlight or extremely humid, high and low temperatures.
- Avoid placing jewellery with sharp objects or surfaces as it may cause scratches and dents.
- Avoid sleeping with jewellery.
- Clean the jewellery with a dry cotton cloth after every use and occasionally wipe it with a semi damp cloth to maintain hygiene. Store separately in an air-tight box or the jewellery pouch provided with the jewellery.
Please expect minor differences in the color, texture, and finishing of every product as compared to the product images due to studio lights. There will also be differences in the shape, texture, and color of the natural materials used like pearls, beads, etc.
Ciceroni works and encourages emerging designers of India who value handcrafted techniques, crafts and textiles in contemporary styles. We adhere to the highest quality standards and take great care in ensuring correct deliveries.In the rare instance you are not happy with your purchase, please refer to our Returns & Exchange Policy.
If the ordered piece doesn't fit you, please ship us the product back with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please add a small note of your size requirements and write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of receipt of damaged piece in transit, you can write to us on email@example.com and return the product with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products.
Exchanges and returns will not be accepted for custom-made orders.