Nidhi Lodha’s personal style is just as wild yet easy as her jewellery brand- June. Bold to experiment the old and the new, you will always find her sartorial choices dramatic and unconventional. Beyond the idea of trends she carves a unique style statement with her eclectic aesthetics veering towards the flower-child times.
Understanding her sheer love for Indian crafts and travel, she forayed into the world of jewellery design through her brand- June after pursuing copy-writing from MICA along with a brief stint in advertising.
Ciceroni uncovers Nidhi Lodha’s style secrets!
- 3 words to define your personal style
Comfortable ensembles donned with statement accessories and accentuated color pops.
- Your favorite fashion icon
Leandra Cohen for her chic street styles.
- One fashion trend you are digging in 2019
Mixing florals in anything and everything
- One fashion trend that makes you cringe
The new cycling shorts trend. I find it weird.
- If you had just one garment to wear for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Comfortable and Cozy Overcoats
- Understated elegance or maximalist drama?
Maximalist drama- what’s life without a little bit of drama!
- One celeb you would want to swap your wardrobe with?
Alia Bhatt for her styles that are the best of both worlds, the modern and the classics.
- 3 make-up products you just can’t do without?
Liner, bronzer and a pink lip shade are a must have come what may!
- How old were you when you first applied lipstick?
I was 21 when I applied lipstick for the first time.
- Bold lips or nude style?
Bold lips creates a statement even when worn with the most boring outfit.
- One Nani ka Nuskha you swear by
I always remember to oil my hair to keep them hydrated and healthy.
- Night ritual for skin
Oh it’s very simple! I cleanse my face and apply moisturizer.
- Easy solution for bad hair day
A messy bun always does the magic.
- Vacation on your mind
There’s a Bali trip happening soon!
- What’s on your reading desk?
Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life.
- Music for your soul
The Jamaican Reggae.
- Movie and Series recommendation
- Daily fitness routine in 3 words
Water, Walk and Healthy food.
- Your food craving
Oh I love Cheesecakes!
- Quote that you live by
“But look how far you’ve come.”
“Style Speak” is a weekly series exploring the fashion, style, beauty, fitness and cultural identities of different personalities thereby shaping the discourse beyond the flippant surface of mere trends.