Reach us on +919904045564 for help with material, sizes and delivery timelines.
A pleated mustard skirt with pockets is an ideal choice for those looking to embrace trendy and eco-friendly fashion.
Model height is 5'7" and she is wearing M size.
Handmade with love by Phuhar,
Fabric: Cotton Flax
Technique: Azo-free Dye
Wash and Care:
- When laundering your garments, make sure to wash them separately at room temperature or in a gentle cycle on a machine using only mild detergents (like baby clothes detergent, ezee, etc).
- Avoid scrubbing and bleaching the colours may bleed when washed; thus, ensure that first wash is completed alone before washing with similar coloured clothing items.
- Refrain from tumbling dry and keep away from direct sunlight for drying.
- Be aware of all contact with citric content substances.
- Ironing should be done warmly but on reverse side of garment.
- Opt for professional dry cleaning, if necessary.
- Naturally dyed garments often experience some degree of colour bleeding during their initial washes - something that is perfectly normal. Over time, however, the colours will stabilize, creating a unique and graceful faded look that speaks to the garment's character.
To ensure your favourite piece remains vibrant for years to come, take special care with washing instructions and use gentle detergents free from harsh chemicals. With a little TLC (Tender Loving Care), you can enjoy this fashion staple while embracing its natural beauty at every stage.
- Handmade products may come with slight differences in hues and prints. No two items will ever be exactly alike; that's what makes them so special. Hand crafted items are inherently prone to slight variances in colour and design, which can lead to an irregular print or dyeing. Therefore, any such imperfections should not be seen as defects, but rather natural variations of the handmade process. Ultimately, this means that a certain degree of unpredictability must be expected when it comes to uniformity and colours.
- We have done our very best to show you accurate colours on our website, but please keep in mind that your computer or phone screen may alter how the colour appears.
Ciceroni's Standard Delivery timeline ranges from 10 - 25 working days, depending on the products and the brand that you purchase from. In case of international orders, there will be extra one week shipping time. All our products are on a made-to-order basis to avoid excess wastage of resources by the label and keep piling on inventory. Please refer to Shipping for details.
We do not accept RETURNS on any product unless the product is damaged.
Ciceroni works and encourages emerging designers of India who value handcrafted techniques, crafts and textiles in contemporary styles. We adhere to the highest quality standards and take great care in ensuring correct deliveries.
In the rare instance you are not happy with your purchase, please refer to our Returns & Exchange Policy.
If the ordered piece doesn't fit you, please ship us the product back with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please add a small note of your size requirements and write to us on email@example.com.
In case of receipt of damaged piece in transit, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and return the product with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products.
Exchanges and returns will not be accepted for custom-made orders.