Finding one’s personal style is lot more than just discovering which silhouettes and colours suit the best. From the beliefs that we hold to the culture that we ascribe to, from the confidence that one has to defy norms to the idea of what looks symmetric and harmonious, Style is definitely a part one’s identity. A firm believer that “fashion is the mirror of one’s personality” Krunal Parekh, Fashion Consultant and Founder – Events by Krunal Parekh, experiments with styles, cuts and fabrics that sync in with his personality.
Being involved in Fashion, Lifestyle and Wedding business closely, his style expression is influenced by all of it. From being uber trendy and cool at one moment to donning well-tailored and formal styles in the other, Krunal’s style file is defined by moments and not by trends.
Ciceroni got Krunal Parekh to reveal his style secrets for its “Style Speak Series”!
- Three words to define your personal style
Classy, Experimental and Evolving
- Your favourite fashion icon
Chuck Bass of Gossip Girl series and Jeff Goldblum
- One fashion trend you are digging in 2020
Vests for layering
- One fashion trend that makes you cringe
- If you had just one garment to wear for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Dark blue denim and shirt
- Understated elegance or experimental drama
Mix of both
- Classic solids or Indian prints
Classic solids any day!
- One celebrity, you would want to swap your wardrobe with
Chuck Bass’s wardrobe
- Your fitness routine
Running 5 to 8 kms every morning
- Skin-care routine, if any
Cream based cleanser and moisturizer
- Gadget that you are digging in 2020
The OSMO pocket
- What’s on your reading desk?
5 AM Club by Robin Sharma
- Music for your soul
Anoushka Shankar and Niladri Kumar
- Movie and Series recommendation
Shark Tank series
- Your current food craving
Enchiladas with mole
- Quote that you live by
Focus on the solution, Not the problem!
“Style Speak” is a weekly series of interviews exploring the fashion, style, beauty, fitness and cultural identities of different personalities thereby shaping the discourse beyond the flippant surface of mere trends.