Yatri Passport Sleeve - Midnight Black and Woodland Brown
Handcrafted with Love
- FSC Certified Cork
Features of Cork
- Light weight
- Low carbon footprint
- Water resistant
- Positive socio-economic impact
- Height: 4 inches
- Width: 5.5 inches
- Slit pocket in the back for boarding pass
- Slit pocket inside
Colour : Midnight Black and Woodland Brown
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn’t flatten or crumple the wallet, to help retain its shape
- Aging of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product’s beauty
We have a strict plastic-free and zero waste packaging policy. Our products come in an organic jute dust bag and a repurposable box. Every element of our packaging including our product information card is reusable and we would urge you to use it all and throw nothing away.
The products are on a made-to-order basis to avoid excess wastage of resources by the label and keep piling on inventory. On confirmation of the order, the products will be shipped in 15 to 17 working days.
Exchanges and returns will not be accepted for custom-made orders
If the ordered piece doesn't fit you, please ship us the product back with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please add a small note of your size requirements and write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of receipt of damaged piece in transit, you can write to us on email@example.com and return the product with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products.