Iha Wine Bag
Handcrafted with Love
Features of Cork
- Light weight
- Low carbon footprint
- Water resistant
- Positive socio-economic impact
- Height: 15.5 inches
- Circumference: 8 inches
- Depth: 3 inches
Colour Options: Brown
* Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight.
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn’t flatten or crumple the wallet, to help retain its shape.
- Aging of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product’s beauty.
We have a strict plastic-free and zero waste packaging policy. Our products come in an organic jute dust bag and a repurposable box. Every element of our packaging including our product information card is reusable and we would urge you to use it all and throw nothing away.
Ciceroni works and encourages emerging designers of India who value handcrafted techniques, crafts and textiles in contemporary styles. We adhere to the highest quality standards and take great care in ensuring correct deliveries. In the rare instance you are not happy with your purchase, please refer to our Returns & Exchange Policy.
If the ordered piece doesn't fit you, please ship us the product back with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please add a small note of your size requirements and write to us on email@example.com.
In case of receipt of damaged piece in transit, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and return the product with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products.
Exchanges and returns will not be accepted for custom-made orders.