Handcrafted with Love
- Khesh is a handloom material that originates from West Bengal. It is made by upcycling old cotton sarees that are torn into thin strips and rewoven using the unique weaving technique. The beauty of the fabric is that the colour of the recycled fabric keeps changing, within every single meter of fabric, adding to its uniqueness
- Upcycled leather: Panels and handles are made out of leather pieces that would otherwise end up in a landfill
- Recycled Inner Linings - 100% cotton lining made from recycled yarn
- Natulon Zippers - Ecofriendly Zippers recycled from PET Bottles and other post-consumer materials
- 1 zipper pocket inside
- 1mobile pocket
- Single Handle
- Length: 11 inches
- Height: 11.5 inches
Colour : Yellow + Brown
Comes in a variety of colors : Red/ Pink/ Green/ Yellow with matching leather trimmings. As Khesh is woven with saree strips it is unlikely two bags can be exactly the same.
* Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
* Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
- Khesh can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water mixed with a gentle detergent. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- When not in use recommend storing the product in the dust bags provided so they do not gather dust
We have a strict plastic-free and zero waste packaging policy. Our products come in an organic jute dust bag and a repurposable box. Every element of our packaging including our product information card is reusable and we would urge you to use it all and throw nothing away.
All our products are on a made-to-order basis to avoid excess wastage of resources by the label and keep piling on inventory. Please refer to Shipping for details.
Ciceroni works and encourages emerging designers of India who value handcrafted techniques, crafts and textiles in contemporary styles. We adhere to the highest quality standards and take great care in ensuring correct deliveries. In the rare instance you are not happy with your purchase, please refer to our Returns & Exchange Policy.
If the ordered piece doesn't fit you, please ship us the product back with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please add a small note of your size requirements and write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of receipt of damaged piece in transit, you can write to us on email@example.com and return the product with intact tags within 48 hours of receiving the products.
Exchanges and returns will not be accepted for custom-made orders.